Saturday, December 19, 2009

Be Stress-Less and present today

My good friend Michelle sent me a note this morning that made me stop and examine where I am at this moment today. I hope it helps you stop and appreciate your life, family and friends.

Today is a new day, saturday before Christmas.

Cookies are being made, houses need to be cleaned for guests coming over, gifts still need to be bought and wrapped.

Stress levels are at an all time high.

What one thing are you going to do today to stay stress-less?

Im going to remind myself that there are so many more blessings in my life and focus on the present moment.

Life flies by so fast, at a blink of an eye. We can miss that moment of joy or sharing if we consume ourselves with those stress activities.

Take a moment to stop and look around. Check to be sure you are present in your surroundings.

Enjoy your family and friends. Tis the season of giving.

Give the gift of yourself - fully present and aware and see what happens.

Give it a try, I am.

let me know how it goes.. respond here or send me an email greg@lefeverwellness.com

Enjoy your day.

Thanks again Michelle, a well timed gift.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Full Body Band Workout Blast